Directorate of General Foreign Trade (DGFT) Digital Signature is one of the many types of Digital Signature Certificates. The DGFT Digital Signature Certification is for importers and exporters. A Digital Signature authenticates electronic documents in a similar manner a handwritten signature authenticates printed documents. This signature cannot be forged and it asserts that a named person wrote or otherwise agreed to the document to which the signature is attached. The recipient of a digitally signed message can verify that the message originated from the person whose signature is attached to the document and that the message has not been altered either intentionally or accidentally since it was signed. Also, the signer of a document cannot later disown it by claiming that the signature was forged. In other words, Digital Signatures enable the "authentication" and “non-
1. Application Form duly filled in with blue Inc. (Please find application form in Downloads Link)
2. Applicant’s Self Attested Passport Size Photograph.
3. Banker or Gazetted officer Attested Applicant PAN copy.
4. Banker or Gazetted officer Attested Applicant ADDRESS PROOF copy.
5. Banker Attested Company Bank Statement (For 3 months).
6. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company PAN Copy.
7. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company VAT or Service TAX or LABOUR Registration copy.
8. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company Latest IT Return Acknowledgement .
9. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company IEC Registration Copy.
10. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company Incorporation Certificate For Ltd Company.
11. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Company MOA For Ltd Company.
12. Self Attested (With Designation Seal) Partnership Deep for Partnership company.
IMPORTANT NOTES :
With the above documents the following conditions will apply.
I. Validation of signature on application forms: At least one identity or address proof should contain signature of applicant. If absent, subscribers should submit their signatures validated by the bank where they hold a bank account.
II. Validity of the Address Proof: In case of any utility bills like electricity, water, gas, and telephone bill, in the name of the applicant , the recent proof, but not earlier than 3 months from the date of application should be attached.The Address in the Address Proof Should match to the Address filled in the Application Form.
III. All signatures including DSC Applicant and authorized person should be with blue ink only.
IV. The Name, designation, office address and contact number of the attesting officer should be clearly visible.
V. The mobile number and E-
VI. Section 3 of Application form should contain signature of applicant and Section 4 should contain Authorised Person Signature with Designation Seal.
VII. Address in the application form should match to the any one of the Organisation Address Proof.